Saturday, November 7, 2015

Nordstrom's having a sale, y'all!

My heart races a little each time I get a notification that Nordstrom is having a sale. As a lot of you know, I'm an expert deal hunter (my best find is a super cute Burberry top for $.01. Yes, you read that right. ONE PENNY.) and I rarely pass up a good sale. Especially at Nordstrom. The thing I love most about Nordstrom is the fact that they carry both high-end and budget-friendly lines. A nursing student on a budget (ahem...yours truly...) can still find things to throw together pinterest-worthy outfits without spending an entire budget on one item. Case in point? Their semi-annual sales. Which are always KILLER. See below.

From top:
1) Sam Edelman 'Delilah' Calf-Hair Pump, $65.96
2) Michael Kors 'Lexington' Chronograph Watch, $149.98
3) Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Retro 51mm' Sunglasses, $71.98
4) Kendra Scott 'Ellie' Oval Stone Stud Earrings, $33.49
5) Cole Haan Signature Belted Wool Coat, $169.90
6) Dreamers By Debut Cowl Neck Sweater, $27.90
7) Hinge 'Fade Away' Square Tassel Scarf, $22.80

XOXO,

Natalie 

4 comments :

  1. Where did you get a Burberry top for one penny?! You should blog about that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to! I actually got it at Nordstrom Rack...gotta love a good deal! :)

      Delete
  2. I love those Marc sunglasses! I am such a sucker for a sale too, it's an addiction :)

    xoxo www.touchofcurl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely need to go shopping together soon!! :)

      Delete