Monday, October 26, 2015

Top 5 Boots for Fall

Who doesn't love Fall? Gorgeous weather, delicious treats, chunky knits...and boots. I have a minor obsession with boots...anyone who has been in my closet can attest to that. I thought I would share my top 5 boots for the season. I love boots that are simple but have just a tiny bit of detail. My favorite pair? The dark eggplant bootie with the tassels. Can't wait to get those!
From Left:
1) Hinge 'Dakota' Tall Boot, Nordstrom
2) 'Tallie' Suede Tassle Bootie, Sole Society
3) Ivanka Trump 'Tassie' Bootie, Zappos
4) Betsyville 'Zoro' Bootie, Target
5) Tory Burch 'Joanna' Riding Boot, Nordstrom 
 
XOXO,

Natalie

1 comment :

  1. I'm obsessed with boots as well, just picked up a pair of OTK burgundy boots that I barely take off! The "Tallie" booties are adorable too, I'm a sucker for suede in the fall!

    ReplyDelete