Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pumpkin Spice...the healthy way!

I know, I know...it's been a while since I posted anything on my blog. A lot has happened since my last post, including two moves, two new jobs, two trips to Europe, reenrolling in school, and a military deployment. Needless to say, I've been meaning on posting for MONTHS, but haven't gotten around to it. I am extremely excited to get started writing again! It truly is a passion of mine and I have several ideas up my sleeve, so stay tuned for fun fashion tips, delicious recipes (some healthy, such as this one below, and some not so healthy...), travel ideas, and home decor. I'll also be featuring guest bloggers and introducing super-fun collaborations with other bloggers in the city! As always, I'm up for suggestions, and LOVE answering any questions you lovelies have for me. So feel free to email, text, Facebook, Instagram, or comment below! Thanks for reading! 


Pumpkin Spice Protein Shake


Throw the following in your blender:

1 frozen banana
1 scoop protein powder (I use Cookies & Cream)
1 cup almond milk
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon allspice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg

Feel free to mix up your spices. I've added powdered ginger and it adds a delicious kick to the pumpkin pie flavor! Throw on your favorite plaid blanket scarf and brown riding boots and enjoy this  deliciously healthy breakfast shake while perusing the pumpkin patch! 

XOXO,

Natalie



1 comment :

  1. Sounds delicious! Matthew makes a shake every morning, maybe I should jump on the bandwagon and join him with this one!

    xoxo www.touchofcurl.com

    ReplyDelete