Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hola! Let's go to Cuba!

So...it's been a while since I've posted. I apologize! I've been busy traveling and doing all kinds of military trainings. I have several posts pending, so look for product reviews, city guides, workout tips, and new outfits soon!

I recently took a trip to Miami with my best friend. We spent time by the beach, enjoyed a day by the Mondrian Hotel pool, shopped up and down Lincoln, and ate some of the best food (no joke) that we've ever had. This inspired our trip to Victor's 1959 Cafe in South Minneapolis. We both agreed that the Cuban food here was better than the Cuban food we had in Miami! If you haven't been to this restaurant, make a reservation STAT!






Sweater: purchased at Heartbreaker
Skirt: The Limited, similar here & here
Heels: BCBG
Handbag: Michael Kors
Ring: Express
Earrings: purchased at Nordstrom, similar here
Bracelets: J. CrewFrancesca's, & Poshlocket


Muchas Gracias! 

XOXO

~ Natalie ~




No comments :

Post a Comment