Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Very Vintage-y Spring

This winter has been brutal. We're all well aware of that...but the high today is 41, and I guarantee you'll see people out and about in shorts! (I ditched the tights this morning for church and let my "glow-stick" legs get some air!) That's Minnesota for ya. I've already been purchasing some gorgeous pieces for Spring. I'm loving the ladylike, 1950's, 'just stepped out of the beauty parlor' look. Full skirts, big hair, cat-eye sunglasses, and pastels are dominating, and I couldn't be happier!


From top left:
Sunglasses: Dior (Nothing better than a cat eye!)
Watch: Kate Spade (I'm loving pink this season. I can't get enough.)
Earrings: Kate Spade (Aren't these cute?!)
Top: Ted Baker
Skirt: Halogen (So affordable! Looks like Kate Spade!)
Bag: Kate Spade (Great color, and very versatile!)
Heels: Valentino (Classic and elegant, with a shorter heel.)
Lip Gloss: Smashbox - Pout (My new favorite shade!)

 XOXO,

Natalie




(all images courtesy of nordstrom.com)

1 comment :

  1. I am so pleased with the dress and buying it online. It makes me wonder how much profit those brick and mortar stores must be making.
    coach wallets

    ReplyDelete