Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow Sharks & Sorel Boots

Because it has been so cold, I caved and ordered the Sorel boots I've been lusting after for a while now. I'll admit, it took some time to get used to walking in them - they are rather heavy and a little bulky. They are extremely warm, and based on the forecast, I'll get plenty of use out of them in the coming months (thanks, Punxsutawney Phil...)

My best friend/photographer laughed a little when I mentioned where I wanted to take these pictures. "The snow shark?!" she asked, "as in, the one that was on the news? Isn't that in someone's front yard?" Little did she know, we would have the best time ever, and it was the perfect location to debut my cozy-chic boots.








Jacket - Calson (old, similar here)
Sweater - All Saints
T-Shirt - Target 
Leggings - Trina Turk
Handbag - Michael Kors
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban
Mittens - purchased in Munich, similar here
Boots - Sorel
Earrings - Kate Spade
Necklaces: charm necklace: Stella & Dot, name plate: a gift, similar here, key: Tiffany, similar here
Watch: Michael Kors

A special thanks to the Bartz brothers for sculpting such an awesome piece of artwork out of all of the snow we have accumulated this winter! I had a blast taking these pictures! 

Bisou Bisou,

Natalie



No comments :

Post a Comment