Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Natalie's Most Wanted: Handbags

Having just returned from the streets of New York Fashion Week, it's safe to say I'm obsessed with bags (did the obsession ever really leave? Probably not). Being surrounded by the handbag-elite (read: Gucci! Chanel! Hermes! Oh my!) I was ready to throw down some serious dough on a new bag. Luckily, I wandered into the Tory Burch store in Soho and was seduced by a more moderately-priced, albeit classic, navy tote. This satisfied my need for a new handbag...for about 5 minutes. Which brings me to my list...the most lust-worthy bags for Spring!


Kate Spade "Carroll Park - Penelope' Satchel

3.1 Phillip Lim 'Pashli - Medium' Shark Embossed Satchel

Rebecca Minkoff 'Milo' Hobo

Tory Burch '797 Medium' Satchel

Valentino 'Rockstud - Camo' Flap Clutch


Which bag will be on your arm this Spring?

xoxo,

Natalie





(all images courtesy of nordstrom.com)

No comments :

Post a Comment