Thursday, February 27, 2014

Errands with an edge

When bumming around running errands, I like to be comfortable, and in MN weather, cozy. I'm going to be honest with you...I NEVER thought I would like the "wedge sneaker" trend. Quite frankly, I thought they were, well, tacky. And most of them are, but I did find a pair that I like. They don't have a crazy-high wedge, but have just enough detail to give them a little something extra. I wore these all day shopping in Soho when I was in New York last week, and they are extremely comfortable! Paired with some skinnies and a chic vest, I'm ready to be-bop around the city.






Vest: Vintage, similar here
T-Shirt: Target
Bag: Coach (old) similar here and here
Bracelet: Tiffany
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: A gift, similar here
Earrings: Express (old), similar here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban


xoxo,

Natalie

No comments :

Post a Comment