Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Casual-Chic Travel Style

I leave for New York tomorrow with my dear friend Jess. I am so excited to be back in the city! I love traveling, and I'm always looking for the perfect comfy-chic ensemble to wear while being frisked by airport security. I love this assortment of oversized accessories! And I've been dreaming of this Michael Kors saffiano leather tote as my new carry-on for a long, long time. All I need is a good book (I swear, all I read is Fitzgerald and military books. This particular nonfiction is Chris Kyle's autobiography) and I'm cleared for takeoff!



From Left:
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Scarf: Nordstrom
Cap: MN Twins
Top: Topshop
Hand Creme: Aveda
Watch: Mine (old) similar here
Boots: Vince Camuto
Jeans: Paige
Earrings: Henri Bendel


XOXO,

Natalie

(photographs courtesy of nordstrom.com, mlb.com, barnesandnoble.com, and aveda.com)

No comments :

Post a Comment