Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Winter Nights

The weather in MN has been almost unbearable (-45 windchill last Monday morning? Remind me why I live here?), so when it warmed up a little, my best friend and I decided to trek out to one of our favorite shopping destinations in the cities. After a quick dinner at Crave, we window shopped at Louis Vuitton, shopped the sale racks at Arafina, and bumped into an old friend at Len Druskin. We had a blast catching up and checking out the fun new stores at the Galleria. This is also going to be the first, (and only) outfit I'll be featuring wearing glasses. I just got Lasik (!!!) and felt I needed to pay homage to my last day wearing glasses.







Jacket: Loft (old), similar here
T-shirt: J.Crew, similar here
Skirt: The Limited
Tights: Express
Shoes: Chanel, similar here & here
Bag: Michael Kors, Saffiano Leather Tote
Necklace: J. Crew
Watch: Michael Kors, similar here
Glasses: Valentino

Bisou bisou,

Natalie

No comments :

Post a Comment