Friday, January 24, 2014

On Wednesdays, we wear pink (shoes).

The minute Pantone announced the color of 2014 as 'Radiant Orchid', my heart skipped a beat. I became obsessed with anything even remotely close to that color. Namely, shoes. You would think I'd never seen a pump or a strappy sandal in my entire life. I'm checking Nordstrom daily to see if Ivanka Trump has released the 'Janie' pump in a patent fuchsia. At night, I dream of walking Rue Saint-HonorĂ© in hot pink Valentino Rockstuds. I'm hoping it rains all Spring long so I can wear the "Lipstick Pink" Hunter boots. Without further adieu, my shoe wish list:




Fom top left:

Kate Spade 'Christiana' Pump $298
Manolo Blahnik  'Tayler' d'Orsay Pump $735
Gucci 'Noah' Crystal Sandal $950
Tory Burch 'Reva' in Dark Fuchsia $225
Gucci 'Hollie' Wedge Sandal $550
Kate Spade 'Fab' Jelly Sandal $78
Nike 'Free 3.0 v5' Running Shoe $110
Hunter 'Lipstick Pink' Original Tall Rainboot $140
Valentino  'Rockstud' Pump $945

Looking forward to sandal season!

Bisou bisou,

Natalie

(All photos courtesy of nordstrom.com)

No comments :

Post a Comment