Friday, January 17, 2014

My favorite beauty products!

I work for a beauty company, so naturally I'm a product junkie. On any given day, dozens of eye shadows litter my bathroom counter, lipsticks and glosses pour out of drawers, and hair products multiply faster than I can find places to keep them. I do have 9 beauty products that I couldn't live without (insert proverbial 'desert island' question here) and thought I'd share them with you.


From Left:
Jergens 'Natural Glow' Moisurizer - This moisturizer adds a hint of color and protects with SPF!
Aveda 'Poppy' Lip Color - My favorite red for days when I'm feeling bold.
Stila 'Stay All Day' Liquid Eyeliner - Perfect for the 'winged' look...something I'm still trying to master!
Essie 'Watermelon' Nail Color - My favorite punchy pink-red.
YSL 'Touche Eclat' Highlighter - used under my eyes to reflect the light. 
Clinique 'CC' Cream - the best tinted moisturizer EVER. Also protects with SPF!
Aveda 'Air Control' Hair Spray - The most amazing lightweight hairspray. I also use this as dry shampoo.
MAC 'Nymphette' Lipglass - The perfect goldy/pink gloss. I use this daily.
Giorgio Armani 'Eyes To Kill' Mascara - Hands down, the best mascara in the biz. 


What are some of your favorite products?

Bisou bisou,

Natalie

(photos courtesy of nordstrom.com, target.com, and sephora.com)

No comments :

Post a Comment