Tuesday, December 24, 2013

'Twas The Night Before Christmas

I love this time of year. Christmas lights, festive cocktails and gorgeous outfits...what's not to like? I found this "Christmas present" dress at one of my favorite stores in Minneapolis. And while it was fun taking these pictures in knee-deep snow, I'd be lying if I said taking pictures in this dress wasn't freakishly cold...it was -4. Winter in Minnesota has been pretty brutal this year. Many thanks to my favorite photographer, Ashlee, for stumbling through snowbanks and braving possible frost-bite to take these delightfully festive photos.





Dress, Moschino (purchased here)
Coat, J. Crew (simliar here)
Shoes, Ivanka Trump
Tights, Express
Ring, J. Crew
Bracelet, Henri Bendel
Earrings, J. Crew
Bag, Pour La Victoire (similar here)



I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Cheers!

-Natalie



No comments :

Post a Comment