Sunday, December 22, 2013

New Year, New Beginnings

What is it about the pending New Year that causes us to rethink our entire lives? Resolutions, travel plans, new jobs...we always intend to start LIVING our lives. Most of these fade away with the after-Christmas sales, and, as Fitzgerald so brilliantly stated, "we beat on, boats against the current..."

So, without further adieu, I present YOUR year. Isn't that great? You can do whatever you want. Make of it what you wish. As for me? So far I've planned boxing lessons in January, NY Fashion Week in February, military training in Nebraska in March, and, of course this blog. Which, scouts honor, I will be posting in regularly. My shiny new degree in communications should be used for something. Stay tuned.

Cheers to a new beginning,

Natalie


3 comments :

  1. Hey Nat, it's bayer from guards. Say, looks good here... how did you create your main logo, just photoshop or something more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I actually did it a really old school way...I printed it using a 'military-esque' font, then drew the rest with a gold sharpie...took a picture of it with my camera, edited it, and formatted it to fit the top of the page. I'm sure there was an easier way, but I'm not sure what that would be. This whole page is still a work in progress! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great blog and very helpfull post. I really like it.


    Fashion boots

    ReplyDelete