Thursday, December 26, 2013

Float like a butterfly!

This month, as one of my (many) bucket list items, I decided to take boxing lessons. Again. I took them in high school in preparation for basic training, because I heard it was a great workout for your core. That, to say the least, is an understatement. I'll be heading over to Title Boxing Club in Woodbury for a month of unlimited lessons, and naturally, I needed the proper outfit. I found the most amazing tank top (which I intend to DIY this week), and the rest of these items I already had!




From left:
Sports bra: Target (I LOVE these sports bras. They are the best) $16
Headbands: Victoria's Secret, 3 for $33
Tank: Skreened, $30.99


I'm very excited to give boxing another try! It really is a great workout, and will definitely be an amazing way to blow off some steam. What are your favorite workouts?


"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life" - Muhammad Ali

No comments :

Post a Comment